Possibly the most hectic few weeks of my life, so apologies for the slightly hap-hazard series of posts - am over the bulk of it so am very pleased to bring you a little collaboration with Hobbs, photos shot by my lovely friend Nancy on her rather swish terrace...
It's most definitely autumn now, for the record. The nights are getting darker already (and thats before the clocks even go back), and I've been reaching for my autumn basics over the last couple of weeks. This is when I needed a bit of an upgrade, as I fear I went a bit overboard on the clear out stakes moving house. It seems I chucked out / sold / gave to charity far too much. So when Hobbs asked me to pick out an outfit for their new season, I couldn't have been happier. Better still, they're offering South Molton St Style readers the chance to win a £250 voucher to spend on their own new season wardrobe!
A few seasons ago my wardrobe definitely wouldn't have had any Hobbs in it, but their collections in 2013 and 2014 have been super strong and there is nothing I love more than surprising someone in saying my top/skirt/trousers/coat are from there. I picked out this skirt from their Invitation collection, and a classic white shirt here (that I have been wearing to death with jeans and leather leggings as well as skirts). This "look" is a tad more formal than my normal day-to-day, but when I am consulting in an office I find it really useful as a happy medium!
So on entering to win the voucher (below) you can bag yourself some of the following (I went along to their press day over the summer and literally squealed at some of the pieces):
- Their red teddy fur coat is just amazing, imagine yourself all curled up in this in a wintery pub somewhere with a glass of red (or a bottle, no one judging here)
- This borderline breton jumper would look super cute with jeans or even a shirt and a leather skirt...
- If you work in a more corporate office then these culottes are lush, and love confusing the opposite skirt with a pair ("is it a skirt, is it trousers, we're confused" type looks)
- Speaking of leather bet you never thought you'd be craving a kick ass leather biker from Hobbs did you? Click here and think again, my sweet!
- If you've got a winter wedding/event to go to, this pastel pink dress is a winner. I'm one very proud owner of it and absolutely love it. Actually put it on top of a short sleeve shirt and put a belt around it the other day - sounds like it shouldn't, but it totally works!
- Last but absolutely not least, these biker boots need no further endorsement, beautiful.
To win a £250 shopping spree, you need to click this link HERE and pop your details in the competition generator.
A winner will be selected at random on Monday the 6th of October. To be clear (no nasty small print) your details will not be passed on to any third party and Hobbs will not use your details without your permission (you may receive an email asking if you would like to sign up to the newsletter). Wishing you the very best of luck, may even enter myself ;) ...
This post was in collaboration with Hobbs. Photos by Nancy H Gibbs Photography